Know how to make delicious soft coconut ladoosSimple process to make ladoosIn just 15 minLadoos get readyone of the most delicious and tasty dish for festivalQuick and easy ladoos for festiveNot required so many ingridentsDry grated coconut, milk and sugar – using these ingredients ladoos can be made in very less time.
There are various way to make ladoos but this ways helps you to make ladoos in very less time and required very less ingredients. There is no need of ghee for making these ladoos.
Coconut ladoos are good for festival and also for fastSame dessert/ sweet can be usedYou can also add some dryfruits if likeBy using same method of coconut ladoo coconut barfi van be made very easilyThere are various versions to make these ladoo like coconut ladoo with jaggery or coconut ladoo with milk powder or coconut ladoo with khoya or coconut ladoo with desiccated coconut, etcI have wrote recipes regarding different types ladoo recipe for DiwaliSome of these are :
Coconut Ladoo Additional Information
- Cuisine – Indian
- Course – Dessert
- Diet – Vegetarian
- Preparation Time – 10 minutes
- Cook Time – 10 minutes
- Total Time -20 minutes
- Main Ingredients -Desciated Coconut Powder
- Servings -5 to 6 persons
- Level of Cooking -Easy
- Author –lvscooking.com
Process of Making Coconut Laddo or Nariyal Laddu step step with images :
1) For making these nariyal laddo you need very less ingredients like 2 cup sugar , 1 tbsp cardamom powder, 1/2 milkThis sugar must be powdered sugar or you can grind the sugar in the mixer or grinder potInstead of sugar you can use grated jaggeryInstead of only milk you can use creamed milkIn case of cardamom powder you can take 10 to 12 cardamom seeds and slightly crushed stainless steel mortar or khalbatta.
2) 2 cups dry grated coconut or desciated coconut powderThis powder can be easily available in the storesQuantity of ingredients depends upon the number of ladoos you want to made.
3) Take a pan or kadai add desicated coconut powder and roast it for only 2 minutesMake sure you must stir or saute coconut powder continuously otherwise it will get burnAlso for having white color for coconut ladoo you must roast it for 2 minutes not more than that time.
4) Stir it continuously at low flameStir the desciated coconut powder with saptula from the bottom of pan or kadaiDue to this coconut powder will not get burn from bottom side of pan.
5) After 2 minutes add 1 cup of milk in the desciated coconut powder in the panMix very wellYou can add cream milk instead of milk only.
6) Add powdered sugar and cardamom powder in the panAs I mentioned before you can also add grated jaggery instead of powdered sugarMix very well with saptula or spoon on low flameInstead of milk you can also add khoya or mawa as you like.
7) Mix all ingredients well at low flame for 5 minutesMake sure after 5 minutes turn off the flameIf the pan or kadai is too hot then turn off the flame and continuously stir itOtherwise it will get burnAnother option you can immediately remove the mixture in a plate.
8) After 5 minutes take out the mixture in a plate for coolingAllow the mixture to cool for 2 to 3 minutesDo not rest it for more than 10 to 15 minutes otherwise it will get thick and you are not able to make ladoo from the mixture.
9) When the mixer get cool, take little bit of coconut mixture in a hand or palm and give any shape as you likeNormally round shape ladoo is preferable.
10) In this way you can also use moulds for giving shapes in order to make ladoosBut you do not need mould because it will get round shape easily within 2 minutesYou have to just press itAs the mixture is too soft it will easily get round shape.
11) In this way you can give shape to ladooLike this make other ladoo from remaining mixture.
12) Roll Ladoo in dry grated coconut powderRoll remaining ladoos also because it will look good.
13) Here Ladoos are ready to eatServe the ladoo with chopped almonds or cashewsOtherwise you can serve coconut ladoo as it isIt’s taste delicious and you can make it within half an hour.
Here is the another version of coconut laddu using sugar syrupHope you will find it helpful.
Coconut – 2 cup (grated)
Sugar – 2 cup
Cardamom Powder- 1 tsp
Water – 1 cup
Ghee – 1 tsp
Almonds or Cashews – 6 to 7 pieces
Heat a pan add 1 tsp of ghee.
Add 2 cups of grated coconut and mix it well for 5 minutes on low flame.
For making sugar syrup heat a pan add 2 cups of sugar and 1 cup of water.
Allow the sugar syrup to cook on low flame until the sugar dissolvesThen turn off the flame.
Add the sugar syrup to the fried grated coconut mixture and 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
Mix it wellAllow the mixture to cool down.
Take the small mixture in your palm and make small round shape ladoo.
Like this make other ladoo and garnish coconut ladoo with almonds or cashews.
Hope you like this recipe.